Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! On this last day of 2011 our dear 'Papa' was in a horrible accident. After spending all day in the ER with my Mom and being in pain it seems like he will be okay. We, his children, are counting our blessings. 2011 was an emotional year with ups and downs. We lost a beloved Grandmother, I had a perfect baby boy and my sister is pregnant after many patient days of waiting. It has been an unforgettable year and today has reminded me of the countless blessings our family has received. I have been thinking of New Year resolutions and have gone through the usual "...loose weight, travel, cook more..." but in addition to the usual, I have resolved to live this wonderful life with a heart of gratitude. I resolve to love my side of the grass and relish each day I get to spend with my babies. Ring in the new year! Here we come 2012!

No comments: