Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Camo Tote Bag


 

I'm not one for purses.  Never have been, never will be.  I've always had some sort of messenger bag or backpack to carry my things, but the L.L.Bean Hunter's Tote Bag is the closest thing I've had to a purse, if you can even call it that.  I like to think of it as something to haul my lunch, wallet, phone, keys, notebooks, camera...to work and around.  It's the perfect size for a lot or a little, but the camouflage is my favorite part.  It seriously goes with everything and adds that little bit of cool to an otherwise simple outfit.  Most everyone has owned or borrowed an L.L.Bean tote bag at one point in their life, and for good reason.  These bags are durable, simple and timeless. 



2 comments:

Cherie said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

does this have the sipper ?