Friday, June 10, 2011


If you live locally you know that Holladay is going through a transformation. Someday we will have a mall. And someday the little downtown restoration will be complete. But for now just east of the vast void that was a mall is a the charming bakery Cafe Normandie. It's almost impossible to pick just one goodie from their array of pastries, brownies, scones and cookies. Their salads are delish, I am hooked on their beet salad with Gorgonzola. Yum! We had an intimate shower last week at a Salt Lake restaurant for a dear friend having her first baby. I wanted a favor for each place setting and ran right to Cafe Normandie. I explained what I was looking for and trusted the cute gal behind the counter to come up with something wonderful and I was not disappointed!

No comments: