Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Music: Sia


My lovely sister Starr first introduced me to the singer Sia as the lead singer of Zero 7.  Most recently I've been into her solo work (which was also revealed to me by my sister) and right now I can't get enough of it.  I can listen to her live version of "Breathe Me" on the Lady Croissant album for days straight and not get sick of it.  The album I have on the rotation as of late is titled, Some People Have Real Problems.  There are too many good songs to list, but some of my favorites are, "Day Too Soon" "Soon We'll Be Found" and "I Go to Sleep".  But really, listening to the whole album is the only way to appreciate Sia's work.  Lyrics are great, sound is great and Sia's voice is so calming and easy to listen to you'll be begging for more. 






No comments: